Installing Redhat 6.2 with Speakup

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Sun Jul 16 05:38:32 EDT 2000

Hi, steve!
Could you please share your recommendation with all interested ,for example,
myself? I for the most part have no troubles with DiskDruid except for the
boxes to choose type of partition. For instance, in the first edit box I
type the mount point, then I tab once. Speakup says: "Size 1        type:
Linux swap". I tab again and I hear

"Grow to fill       type: Linux native"

Then, I tab once more and I hear:
"Disks to choose from:" ... ...

OK, I understand that "grow to fill" is a checkbox, but where I choose
partition type?

Thanks,
Vic