Installing Redhat 6.2 with Speakup

Steve Dawes sdawes at telusplanet.net
Sun Jul 16 00:29:52 EDT 2000

I have had no problems installing RedHat 6.2 with Speakup.  I find Disk
Druid to be extremely straight forward once you understand what is going on.
Gina, I tried to send a note in reply to your note yesterday, but I am not
sure if it was cleared by Kirk.  I received a message that said the note
would not be sent with out his approval, so if you didn't get it yet, sorry.

The note I am referring to, outlines how to work your way through Disk
Druid.  If you are totally confused, look for me on the Speakup Reflector
tomorrow.

I live in Calgary, Canada, and we are on MDT.  I will be in and out on the
reflector during the day.