Speakup question

Jim Wantz jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Mon Jul 10 10:46:50 EDT 2000

Hi Kirk and Michela,
Kirk, is this behavior limited to Jove, or perhaps some timing in the
Apollo driver?  I have not experienced this problem with the Transport,
Accent or Litetalk drivers.  It seems like I once had this problem with
some software in DOS with Business Vision, but I don't recall the
software.  Now, I'm going to have to get Jove to see if I have the same
problem.

     Jim Wantz