Speakup question

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Mon Jul 10 07:00:01 EDT 2000

Hi Michela:  The best thing to do when cursoring around in an editor
if you don't want to hear the row and column changing is turn off
speech output with ins-kp_enter.  You can then turn it back on any
time you wish by doing the same thing.  It's a toggle.

I am glad to see the Apollo is working okay for you.  I still want to
get back to that driver at some point and try to make it even better.
That will have to wait for a while though.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061