Hi Kirk -Re: realplayer and ACB Radio

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Wed Jul 5 20:23:17 EDT 2000

The prblem only lasted for an hour or two and then went away. It had
become resolved before my posting reached the list. Sorry about that -
trplayer has always worked fine on that link, and does again, but for a
short time realplayer said it could not play that type of document. Sorry
for the confusion, but I am still trying to do $1000 worth of processing
on a $100 system here! :-)
Chuck.

On 5 Jul 2000, Kirk Reiser wrote:

> Hi Chuck:  I am not sure exactly what your problem is.  I just went to
> the page and accessed acbradio without any problem.  I have to admit
> though that I accessed the site with freeamp.  I've never tried with
> trplayer.
>
>   Kirk

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
You can bring any calculator you like to the midterm, as long as it
doesn't dim the lights when you turn it on.
		-- Hepler, Systems Design 182