Hello all

Klarich, Terry terry.klarich at wilcom.com
Wed Jul 5 11:40:15 EDT 2000

Hey Jim:

Well, I upgraded my home redhat-6.0 system to 6.2 over the long weekend.  I
was unable to get the dectlkb.bin disk to work though.  I ended up
downloading a boot.img disk from redhat.com and doing a serial based
install.

The dectlkb.bin disk dies when trying to read a header on some cpio file (I
think).  The bootb.img disk I downloaded was actually 20000407-bootb.img.  I
wonder if the speakup disks were made before Apr 7.

Terry