Hello all

brent harding bharding at greenbaynet.com
Wed Jul 5 14:28:03 EDT 2000

Wow, mine says host unknown, is there free ones on the net that one can use
to get news access, those java based web ones like dejanews and others are
hard to use. My provider gives me 70 mb of webspace, 10 email accounts at
max, but of course no shell or news. It was a good deal for $9.95 a month,
but now they're raising the price if you don't sign a three year contract
with them to continue with $9.95 a month, too long, dedicated access may be
with in reach by then, and I don't really want to stay with something that
takes forever waiting to send an email out, and bounces messages enough to
get me removed from lists, I guess you get what you pay for is the saying
that applies, but when they raise prices, you pay more than you get. Only 3
of the email boxes are set up, they charge to set more up, and I haven't
uploaded any files in to my space yet, the ads just sounded good at first.