trplayer/realplayer - Kirk Wood

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Tue Jul 4 16:53:23 EDT 2000

Kirk -

You offered some help getting the current realplayer package, and I could
use it. I have an older realplayer (7.05) which works with trplayer 1.0.0,
but not with 1.0.1. I gather from what Jacob says that 1.0.1 has more
i;mprovements than are mentioned in the documentation, so I guess I had
better get on the upgrade path. But I cannot for the life of me find where
to download the realplayer7 beta from the real networks site. I cannot get
past the promos for realplayer 8 with price tags on everything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Chuck.

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
You can bring any calculator you like to the midterm, as long as it
doesn't dim the lights when you turn it on.
		-- Hepler, Systems Design 182