Umm. Really annoying thingy with the HTML

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Tue Dec 26 22:49:42 EST 2000

Hi guys,

OK, so, umm, this is really annoying.

The file is still there for you to download, but I will warn you that
every time there's a trademark (I think), there are several lines that go
something like
let at token
with slight variations, and it's really gonna make you crazy. (Hmm. Now if
I could get a globak search and replace to pull them all out...hrmm...but
I don't know how, so taking them out will take some time.)

I'll let you know when all of those are taken out. You can still have the
file if you want it though, and it's ready to download. Just be advised of
the *high* annoyance factor.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV        | And if the ground yawned,
Email: davros at ycardz.com     | I'd step to the side and say,