Linux Fundamentals Book in HTML

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Tue Dec 26 22:28:26 EST 2000

Hey y'all,

OK....so I ran the Linux Fundamentals latex files through latex2html and I
*think* it came out all right at the other end, in spite of warnings and
images that may or may not work and all that sort of thing. I don't know,
but I'll be reading it with interest myself. No, I really can't help with
it if it's broken, as I'm just learning how all this works, too (in spite
of using Linux for a year and a half), but if it's broke, maybe all of us
can figure out why together. OK? Good.

So. If anyone wants it, it can be had (in mere minutes) at:
http://dalek.dhs.org/lf-html.tar.gz

If anyone wants it Emailed, I'll do that, too.

If I need to stick it somewhere else, I'll stick it somewhere else so
people can get it.

OK, so here's all I know about it:

The HTML files were generated from the Latex files from
http://www.fortuitous.com/training/fundamentals.tgz

using latex2html. The links should all work, and I expect that useful
information might even be contained in the files. ...

Have fun, and here's to lots of LPI certs. :)

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV        | And if the ground yawned,
Email: davros at ycardz.com     | I'd step to the side and say,