braille n speak success

Tyler Spivey tyler at wapvi.bc.ca
Mon Dec 25 20:20:00 EST 2000

i got it working but whatever i do i can't get
it to shut up when i'm typing. i commented out nointerrupt but that didn't help.
i tried in speakup.conf, wouldn't help.. i can't shut up  key echo either.
and i can't get punctuation to read when i set it to all in the configureation file
. sorry for my bad spelling but this key echo is screwing up my typing.
i use the speakup provided with zipspeka.
can someone help me? i want punctuation spokien and i want interruptability and  a way to .. never mind about that last wierd comment, stupid key echo.. o yes, shut off key echo.