premail, speakup and redhat 6.2

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Sun Dec 17 22:32:20 EST 2000

			Does premail work pretty good with speakup? I was going to try it out on
redhat 6.2 for using nym.alias.net, as private idaho for windblows brings
up tons of pgp dos boxes I can't tell what they're saying, hitting any key
makes things say the program has finished, yet nothing ever encrypts. I
guess the name of the remailer game is encrypt, encrypt, and keep going,
having mail end up encrypted once it reaches my mailbox doesn't sound half
bad anyways.

Call me at Keen.com, Your Live Answer Community.
http://www.Keen.com/bharding?ref=1