firewalls

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Sat Dec 16 22:51:59 EST 2000

If anyone is interested in a $16 486 box, that is a little larger then a
laptop, with a 340 mb hd, onboard ne2000, and one isa slot, please write
me off the
list.  The western pa linux users group is going to order a bunch of
them.  There about 200 avaiable.  I will ship it anywhere in the
US and posibly canada.  Obviously shipping will be extra.  I may also be
able to get you a second nic for the machine at another $10 or so.  Not a
bad price for a router that's sort of small.  Hey it's better then a
lynxsis or netgear router that would cost you $100 and up!

Please write me off list if you are interested.

Frank