Speakup Sans Synth?

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Dec 10 15:45:48 EST 2000

Hmmm, what would it take to wire up ViaVoice TTS? Believe it or not, I
have ViaVoice working under ALSA, though I understand it's not supposed
to. At least the kernel I'm now running has no OSS compiled in though
there are some OSS modules in /lib/modules/2.2.17.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

janina at afb.net
(202) 408-8175
http://www.afb.org/gov.html

The invention of the printing press has been named the crowning
achievement of the past millennium. Yet, electronic publishing will soon
eclipse it. Read our White Paper: "Surpassing Gutenberg" available at:

	http://www.afb.org/ebook.html

Are you developing software? Make it accessible to blind computer users.
Read http://www.afb.org/technology/accessapp.html to learn how.