multi-purpose message

Dan Murphy mweeby at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 8 11:57:46 EST 2000

Hi Bruce.
It just so happens that I had a 486 machine that was sitting around,
which I turned into a dedicated Linux bx.  It was an 80 MHZ machine, so
it wasn't the fastest for use with Windows, and it doesn't have to do a
lot with Linux, but it seems to work well with my Cable Modem.  My point
is that you probably could use a used machine that's not the fastest,
with the biggest HD, and gobbs of memory, that is unless you have a
specific need for it.