Setup disk needed.

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Thu Dec 7 08:51:29 EST 2000

Hello, Kirk and list. I was wondering if someone could either do me a favor,
or already have a copy of the Mandrake 7.2 setup disk with speakup.
I have afriend who just baught Mandrake 7.2, and wants to try speakup, but
doesn't have a talking setup disk. What I need is a talking Mandrake 7.2
setup disk with the latest speakup version, compiled for the 2.217 kernal,
and setup for the dectalk express.
If someone doesn't have one of these, or doesn't have the time to make one
give me directions how to create a speakup setup disk for Mandrake 7.2. I
imagine the procedure would be much like the Red hat line of setup disks,
but I have never made a setup disk before. Thanks and hope for good
resaults.