OT: fetchmail problem

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Wed Dec 6 16:37:24 EST 2000

Hi Jacob -

I have a similar problem with my fetchmail program. It is rare, but seems
to be specific to a particular message when it happens. My solution has
been - forgive me - to boot to DOS and retrieve the mail from my ISP with
nettamer, which has never failed to read the stuff. I have no idea what
the problem is, but would bne interested to know more about your
particular "plan b" using pine.

Chuck