fun with pronunciation.

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Dec 5 20:44:20 EST 2000

I like the descriptions given by GW Micro's Vocal-Eyes.  They described
line and box cornercharacters pretty well.  I can get out there and see if
I can get their descriptions for an example.  Things like "upper left",
"upper right", ... for single stuff; "double upper left", "double upper
right", ...; "double center with single down", "double center" might be
double lines crossing each other in the middle of a diagram.  A general
guide might be to specify double only when a line is double and otherwise
"line" could be single by implicit default.

I hope this makes sense.