Version of speakup

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Tue Dec 5 09:06:44 EST 2000

I looked at the boot disk images yesterday and they are all dated prior to
7/1/2000; I don't remember if they were May or June but I noticed the
speakup tar balls are dated mid July.  The boot disk image for speakout I
got just about a month ago boots with 0.09

So acording to all that, the boot disk images are not current with the
general speakup distribution.