Upgrading in RedHat and Debian?

Terry D. Cudney tcudney at home.com
Thu Aug 24 21:10:23 EDT 2000

Hi Geoff,

	Are there any man pages for debian apps on the internet? Since I just have the base system insalled for Debian, there aren't yet any man pages. I have RedHat still available on another partition, but the Debian-spoecific man pages aren't there.

--
		--terry

Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	(905)735-6127
E-mail:	terry at wasagacottage.com
WWW:	www.wasagacottage.com
Postal:	18 Colbeck Drive, WELLAND, ON L3C 5B5