kernels above 2.4.0-test4 and cursoring

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Aug 21 11:04:44 EDT 2000

Hi:

Yes, please. I'd like to try and implement a current 2.4, so please
provide uri or files, as appropriate.

PS: We should have a chat sometime soon. I'm actually back in the office
for the next few months--with only one teincy little day trip to New York
thrown in there somewhere. So, maybe later today or later this week?

				Janina