kernels above 2.4.0-test4 and cursoring

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Thu Aug 17 17:38:15 EDT 2000

Hi Folks: I have declared the birth of the first draft of cursoring in
cvs.  I have also made the fixes to allow speakup to compile once
again under the test kernels 2.4.0-test5 and above.  If you are a
bleeding edge style person you can get a checkout script from one of
us many geeks you'll find hanging around bleeding all over each
other.  If you are not comfortable with strange concepts like cvs and
compiling 'c' code and so forth then forget you ever saw this message.

  Kirk