temporary online storage

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed Aug 9 13:08:36 EDT 2000

If you have a shell account somewhere you can probably create a publically
accessible sub-dir via anonymous ftp. This is often the case on shell
systems--admittedly rarer and rarer.

Also, if everyone is on the same server, using /tmp is often available as
well, though this won't meet the password requirment.