Lilo, and remote rebooting a system that boots windows by default back to linux

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Mon Aug 7 21:01:42 EDT 2000

Hi Brent,

     If you're using Lilo, you can run it with a command to be used the
next time you boot.  As root, type lilo -R linux  assuming the name of
your kernel is linux.  When you reboot, the system will come up as if
linux had been typed at the boot prompt.  The next time you reboot after
that one, the system will behave as before and boot into windoze. <yuck>

          Hope this helps.
          Bill in Denver