compiling speakup v0.09b in to kernel 2.4.0-test5 (fwd)

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sun Aug 6 12:12:17 EDT 2000

A change was made in 2.4.0-test4 which affects the Makefile for
including defined symbols.  I will look into fixing this in the next
few weeks.  Some of the speakup folks have figured out a short term
work around for this problem which I don't remember off hand.  Maybe
someone will pipe up with the solution for you.  We will most
certainly fix it before 2.4.0 is actually released, well, providing
they don't release it while I am on holidays.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061