compiling speakup v0.09b in to kernel 2.4.0-test5 (fwd)

speakupl at bellsouth.net speakupl at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 5 02:33:31 EDT 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 20:20:12 -0400 (EDT)
From: speakupl at bellsouth.net
To: kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Subject: compiling speakup v0.09b in to kernel 2.4.0-test5

Hi.  I tried to compile speakup v0.09b in to Linux version 2.4.0-test5 and
I got undefined references in speakup.c when I did the make bzImage.  I
used the following commands
patch -p0 < speakup-0.09b-v2.3-patch
make config
make dep
make clean
make bzImage, and that's where I got the undefined references in
speakup.c.  I thought you should know for when the real 2.4.x kernels come
out.  Is the Speakup list shut down?  I put a message about this on the
mailing list and it didn't seem to go through.