CD-R issues. ...

cpt.kirk at 1tree.net cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Sun Apr 16 16:20:42 EDT 2000

I would suggest checking where the error message indicated. (Unfortunately
it requires sighted assistance.) But it is a clear indication when to hit
CTRL-A on the pre-boot screen and typically lasts about 2 seconds. Though
I don't remember the exact layout of their BIOS, it is pretty straight
forward and I had no trouble even the first time in. Seems there is an
option to view the settings and then it gives a list of devices. After
selecting your device, you hit Enter and it shows the settings. There
should be a setting on whether the card is terminated or not.

Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net