Mandrake

Dave Talmage TALMAGE at SOMTEL.COM
Mon Apr 3 12:13:28 EDT 2000

Hi Ken,

You may be in a hole, but apparantely I'm in the future!
I just noticed the date it said I sent that message and it's still 2
monthes off.
Now I have to wonder how long my date has been out of whack, and if it is a
result of day light savings.  The only good thing is I remember checking it
March 1st.  Now is it hardware, software, or kid related as this is a
Windows system I am on and the kids play some games on here.  What a pain.
Dave