Mandrake

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Apr 3 10:49:47 EDT 2000

I rather hesitate to suggest this, because a 56K modem is an awful way to
go after a 650Mb file. But, if you have a better net connection--or a way
of leaving an ftp connection working in the background grinding away--you
can download the ISO image for RH 6.2 and burn your own CDR. That's what
I've been doing for some time now. It works.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina at afb.net