Navy Pilot With His Amazing Watch

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Fri Feb 18 11:59:03 EST 2005

A Navy pilot walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very
attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance then casually looks at
his watch for a moment.

The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"

"No," he replies, "I just got this state-of-the-art watch, and I was
just testing it."

The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special
about it?"

The Navy pilot explains, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me
telepathically."

The lady says, "What's it telling you now?"

"Well, it says you're not wearing any panties...."

The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken because I am
wearing panties!"

The Navy pilot smirks, taps his watch and says, "Damn thing's an hour
fast."