Condom

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Wed Feb 23 09:25:31 EST 2005

Girls say they like a sensitive man,
but then they complain about  my premature ejaculation.
I recall my first time with a condom, I was 16 or so.
I went in to buy a package of condoms. There was a beautiful woman behind
the counter, and she could see that I was new at it. She handed me the
package and asked, if I knew how to wear one.
I honestly answered, "No."
So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped over her thumb. She
cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure.
I apparently still looked confused. So she looked all around the store. It
was empty.
"Just a minute," she said, and walked to the door, and locked it.
Taking my hand, she led me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and
removed it . She unhooked her bra and laid it aside. "Do these
excite you?" she asked.
Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was nod my head.
She then said, it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on,
she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and laid down on a desk.
"Well, come on", she said, "We don't have much time."
So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful, that unfortunately, I could no
longer hold back and POW, I was done within a few minutes.
She looked at me with a frown. "Did you put that condom on?"
I said, "I sure did," and held up my thumb to show her.