Proud to be Canadian!
kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Mon Sep 1 13:20:46 EDT 2003
Reasons for being proud to be a Canadian!
2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
4. Baseball is Canadian
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Apple pie is Canadian
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass
10. Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed the Americans
back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of
Washington, under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and
hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home
and partied...Go figure..
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or
withdrew during any war to anyone, anywhere.
14. Our civil war was a bar fight that lasted a little over an hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American
mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just
in time to get caught.
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and
is still around as the worlds oldest company.
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in
under 3 minutes.
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
20. We don't marry our kin-folk.
21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin,
zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives
22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell
23. A Canadian invented Superman.
BUT MOST IMPORTANT!
24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with
mitts on. OOOoohhhhh Canada!!
Oh yeah... and our elections only take one day.
Pass this on if you are proud to be Canadian!!!
I AM CANADIAN!!!
More information about the Ohno