Today's Funny

A. R. M. ali at cafe.sdc.uwo.ca
Tue May 14 08:51:21 EDT 2002

An older couple were lying in bed one night. The husband was
falling asleep but the wife felt romantic and wanted to talk.  She
said, "You used to hold my hand when we were courting." Wearily,
he reached across, held her hand for a second and tried to get
back to sleep.

A few moments later she said, "Then you used to kiss me." Mildly
irritated, he reached across, gave her a peck on the cheek and
settled down to sleep. Thirty seconds later she said, "then you
use to bite my neck."

Angrily, he threw back the bed covers and got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To get my teeth!"