Today's Funnies

A. R. M. ali at cafe.sdc.uwo.ca
Thu Jun 13 10:33:09 EDT 2002

A couple of rednecks are out in the woods hunting when
one of them suddenly grabs his chest and falls to the ground.
He doesn't seem to be breathing; his eyes are rolled back
in his head.  The other guy whips out his cell phone and
calls 911.

He gasps to the operator, "I think Bubba is dead!  What
should I do?"

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, "Just take it
easy and follow my instructions.  First, let's make sure he's
dead."

There is a silence, and then a shot is heard.  The guy's voice
comes back on the line.  He says, "Okay, now what?"

AT&T is reportedly interested in buying America On Line.

If this occurs, Federal Government Regulators are concerned
that the merger of the two Corporations would have a total
monopoly on busy signals.

Quote of the Day:
"What a day outside! The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are
trying to have sex with them....as is my understanding."
 -  Homer Simpson