Today's Funny

A. R. M. ali at cafe.sdc.uwo.ca
Mon Feb 25 23:24:54 EST 2002

A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book and noticed
he  had his collar on backwards. The little boy asked why he wore his
collar that way. The priest replied, "I am a Father."

The little boy then stated, "My daddy doesn't wear his collar like that."

The priest looked up from his book and answered, "I am the Father of many."

The boy said, "My dad has 4 boys, 4 girls, and two grandchildrena and he
doesn't wear his collar that way."

The priest who was now getting impatient said, "I am the father of
hundreds," and went back to reading his book.

The little boy sat quietly, but upon leaving the bus he leaned over and
said, "Well, maybe you should wear your pants backwards instead."