Your other hand:

Stephen Dawes sdawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Wed Jun 6 16:45:15 EDT 2001

A high school English teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam.
"Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being there tomorrow.
I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness,
or a death in your immediate family but that's it, no other excuses
whatsoever!"

A smartass jock in the back of the room raises his hand and asks, "What
would
you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual
exhaustion?"

The entire class does its best to stifle their laughter and snickering.
When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the
student,
shakes her head, and sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to write the
exam with your other hand."

Stephen Dawes