vacation

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sat Feb 17 16:51:05 EST 2001

Billy Bob and Lester were talking one afternoon when Billy Bob told
Lester, "Ya now, I reckon I'm about ready for a vacation. Only this
year I'm gonna do it a little different. The last few years, I took
your suggestions as to where to go. Three years ago you said to go to
Hawaii.

I went to Hawaii and Marie got pregnant. Then two years ago, you told
me to go to the Bahamas, and Marie got pregnant again. Last year you
suggested Tahiti and darned if Marie didn't get pregnant again."

Lester asks Billy Bob, "So, what you gonna do this year that's
different?"

Billy Bob says, "This year, I'm takin' Marie with me !