Speakup Digest, Vol 184, Issue 3

Rudy Vener salt at panix.com
Thu Feb 7 14:33:27 EST 2019

Using Vinux 5.1in text mode with Speakup, and running screen, I entered:
ssh brow.sh

This let me access the test site and brought me to the browsh welcome
page.

This page was not very readable. But using the tab key I reached
a search box, entered a string and hit return.
I found myself in google. Then my five minutes timed out.
I'd need more familiarity with the interface and time to operate it
before drawing any conclusions, but at this point it does have
some functionality.

--
Rudy Vener
Website: http://www.rudyvener.com