Unofficial Devuan Live Mininal -- update

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Jun 19 18:32:07 EDT 2016

Maybe something to try for the future and maybe not.  Might a script be
included that could make an install iso out of existing content on live
iso which people could then burn to a cdrom or DVD then later use to
install onto a computer?  When the script ran, it might collect needed
information from a would-be installer then create a script stored on the
install iso that would do an unattended install of the system (best
probably done on a clean hard drive for safety reasons).  I don't know
if preseed is as effective as anaconda-ks for doing an install (i once
used someone's anaconda-ks script to install ubuntu and that script was
on a website in England).