Hello

KatolaZ katolaz at freaknet.org
Tue Jun 7 17:15:55 EDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 06, 2016 at 11:42:08AM -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> archlinux for command line wifi configuration uses a package called netctl
> one of its dependencies is dialog and there are other dependencies too but I
> suspect netctl with all dependencies installed will be a good deal smaller
> than any of the other network managers you have researched to date.  For the
> record, the wifi adapter I have is a ralink which on debian requires
> fnon-free firmware but installs without that on talkingarchlinux just

Hi Jude,

thank you very much for your feedback, which is very much
appreciated. I will go and have a look to this netctl used in Arch.
Concerning firmware, we will surely add all the free firwmares in th
enext release, but most probably no non-free firmware will be shipped
with the standard version.

Thanks

KatolaZ