Blind Worker Motivation

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Apr 10 15:06:37 EDT 2013

Thanks John for that bit of motivation.  I too have been fortunate to
be employed in IT work for over 30 years but I also have found it to
be complacent at times and probably have not obtained further benefits
I could have.  Well, there is always time to get more motivated and
work harder, learn more and do whatever to enhance my marketability.

I guess even us working folks need a virtial kick in the pants now and
then <smile>.