Dumb post to the Stargardts Facebook group

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at calgary.ca
Tue Apr 9 12:20:43 EDT 2013

IMHO!
There is no excuse for misspelling in emails, because most email clients have the ability to check the spelling of a message before the message is sent. The only problem with this is that people do not turn this setting on.
My wife tells me that spelling errors in anything I write only demonstrate how dumb I am.

Stephen Dawes <B.A. B.Sc.>