Big problem after upgrading grub

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Thu Oct 29 21:45:26 EDT 2009

Hi.  you didn't say what distro.  If Debian,
you are probably running Squeeze.  I got bit by this problem in Sid at the beginning of September.
The error is occurring during loading stage 2 of grub.  Booting from a cd was the only way to fix it.
If you aren't running Debian, forget this message.

          Kenny