PodRacer

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Thu Oct 29 14:34:25 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 06:51:51PM -0700, Hart Larry wrote:
> Some sites include direct downloads for podcasts, such as ABC-News,
> CNN, and CBS-News, but many such as Washington Post want you to use
> an rss reader.

	hpodder is a fairly easy to use CLI client for Linux.  I've also
experimented with the rss2email package, and that can easily be added to
a cron job.  Just make sure you're synched up with the RSS feed, or
rss2email will get you complaints from your ISP for requesting 5000
podcasts via email if your not running your own server. <grins>

				Michael

--
Linux User: 	177869                                       Powered by Intel