Hard lockup pasting into /bin/ed.

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Oct 2 13:42:00 EDT 2009

I have the same machine using gentoo, but I only have 48 lines by 140
characters, I think and I don't have any problems pasting in any app I
have used -- I wonder if you have something which is actually a higher
resolution than the board will actually take or something.  Also, I am
not using the normal framebuffer driver but one which comes with gentoo
and is supposed to be better called udesafb.

Hope this helps.