Speakup defaults

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Sat May 23 15:01:29 EDT 2009

Somehow, with all the problems with speakupconf save, I now seem to
have zeros in several of the speakup parameters which obviously need to
have something other than zero.  Can someone please tell me what the
defaults are for these three parameters? I am using the soft module.

delay_time
jiffy_delta
trigger_time

I tried disabling any script that resets the speakup parameters and
rebooting, hoping to observe the defaults before resetting them, but I
still get zeros. So what should they be?

Chuck

                  My web site: www.hallenbeck.ftml.net
                      Microblog: http://identi.ca
                                --------
	If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs,
	then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.