samba

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sun May 17 03:04:45 EDT 2009

You need a homes share, add a homes share in under swat otherwise home
directories won't share.

Samba never never never shares something by default except for the ipc$
share, if you want home directories shared create a share for them.
Here is an example to work from, make sure you
are happy with the create and directory create masks.

[homes]
read only=no
browsable=no
create mask=0770