espeakup.iso install failure

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sat May 2 21:22:33 EDT 2009

Did you try a bunch of different mirrors? I recall that when I was using
an old speakup-enabled iso some time ago I just kept trying different
mirrors; sometimes a mirror had none of the modules; sometimes some were
downloaded and then I'd have to switch mirrors to find more. I finally
found one mirror that had pretty much everything that was needed and was
able to install successfully. As I say, this was quite a while ago, so I
don't know if this approach would help in your situation or not.

--
Cheryl