software speech

Nick Stockton nstockton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 14:02:55 EDT 2008

Yes saddly out of all the windows screen readers I've tryed jaws,
windoweyes, nvda and system access windoweyes has the werst console support.
Try using jaws or nvda.
nvda uses almost the same layout for it's review commands so it's about the
closest you can get in native windows to running speakup.