software speech

Nick Stockton nstockton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 15:19:56 EDT 2008

Well I've used cygwin's ssh client for a long time now to connect to my
server box when not at home and it works great with jaws or nvda.
Windoweyes command line access is not as good as jaws or nvda so if you have
windoweyes you might want to install a copy of nvda in order to use cygwin.
When I'm at home I use my debian desktop.